Thursday, February 3, 2011

Going back

I just came these photos from five years ago! When Kaiden was around one and we lived in Maine. It is crazy how much time flies by. Seriously where is my sweet baby? I see a handsome 5 year old now!


That's my little musical man rocking out on the strings at one year old!

Kaiden & beautiful Macy who came to visit us with Grandma Faith in Maine.

Kaid with Uncle Jon (who is now married to a beautiful woman inside and out aka Aunt Heather)!!!

All the kiddos..Tyler, Nic, Nelly, Tara, Mere, Tom, Kaid...in the snow in December 2006..PS. Bella wasn't born yet!

Kaiden in the snow at Grandma and Papa's house in Michigan (December 2006)

2 comments:

  1. Wow I miss Kaid so much. I remember when Faith and Macy came to visit too, that was alot of fun. I will be posting pictures of Zelda and Athena after I get home from the hospital on my blog. I will definitely give you a call in the next few days, I miss talking to you. I still remember the night we had spaghetti while the guys were underway and Kaid covered his entire body from head to toe, inside and out with it (we were laughing so hard and grossed out so much...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love your kids!! I hate how they grow so fast and it feels like we miss so much! can't wait to see you guys again. and Kaid was such a cute sweet little guy but now he truly is a VERY handsome 5 year old!

    ReplyDelete