Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coffee Store Fundraiser!!!!

Our first fundraiser is up and running and we are selling coffee through Just Love Coffee Roasters to raise money to help with the costs of bringing home our child from Ethiopia. We are so excited to have this started and for all you coffee drinkers out there this is a great way to help a school being built in Africa and also $5.00 of every bag goes to our adoption! For you non-coffee drinkers...coffee makes a great gift!!! The coffee is fair-trade and delicious.
Go to: www.justlovecoffee.com/TheCameronFamily
and buy some coffee today:)
Also our homestudy is this Friday! So excited to get stuff moving. We had our fingerprints done last week and are filling out paperwork like crazy. We are that much closer to our son or daughter. It amazes me whenever I think that God knows exactly who are child is that He is bringing into our family. I can't wait to hold him or her in my arms.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited! you are getting closer and closer! we cant wait to meet your new child, and to see you all again! we love you guys! and will support you in every way we can, and by the way I LOVE COFFEE!! I will definitely be checking that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo excited for you all! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete