Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mom he's a sinner

This past Sunday night we went to the firehouse to eat dinner with Scott and wash the truck. A good benefit of my husband being a firefighter is the free car washes that come with it. As Scott was spraying the truck down Kaiden kept saying, "sinner, sinner, sinner." Then he asks me, "mom what's sinner?" I responded that "a sinner is a person who does bad things that Jesus doesn't like us to do. Like if you tell a lie or steal something that is a sin." Kaid then said, "that's why Jesus died on the cross." (I kept telling him Jesus died on the cross for us during Easter). Then I asked him were he heard the word sinner and he said in his class (at church) that morning. Later when we went back in to the galley to eat some grub Keegan kept picking on his brother. He kept hitting him and doing the mean brotherly things Keegan sometimes likes to do to Kaid. After about a few yells back and some threatning looks Kaid looks at me and yells, "MOM KEEGAN'S A SINNER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment