Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ramblings

So it's been a while since I've posted! We've been busy doing this:

with eleven of them! Good thing they all have found good homes!
On March 10th I celebrated my 24th birthday. Yes people say I'm still a spring chicken...I wish I could say I felt that way. I am exhausted through out the day training for a marathon and raising three kids but I'm not complaining...at least Scott lets me sleep in when he's home...he's such a good husband! Scott's mom and little sister Bella are visiting from Michigan and his sister Jen flew all the way here from Oregon! We have been having a great time visiting with them and the boys are just ecstatic that they are here. Scott turned 24 today! Yes we are 4 days apart. Happy Birthday to my hubby whom I love very much!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful visit with you all - PaPa misses his little guys!! Love and hugs to you all !!

    ReplyDelete