Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Keegan & RSV

Please pray for little Keegan. He is in the hospital tonight with RSV. It's severe for Keegan because he has asthma and it makes it worse. Scott is staying with him and I have to be home with Kaid and Keane since I am nursing. I feel awful that I can't be their with Keegan. We're hoping he get's to come home tomorrow morning! His oxygen levels have to go back to normal before he can be released. He is working too hard to breathe right now and that's were the problem is. Please pray he recovers quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad we could not be closer to help, but very thankful he is home tonight. I sure love that little guy, and know how hard it will be everytime he gets sick. We are praying for you all - hugs and kisses to the lights of our lives!

    ReplyDelete