Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scott took the boys sledding.....

and Kaiden ran into a tree....

He tried to explain it to me when they got home last night. Kaid says he was a snowboarder and he went down the hill and was going too fast and hit the tree. I was mortified to say the least when I first saw him come in the door! Scott gave me the eyes that said "don't freak out about it!" So instead I gave him a "wow that's awesome dude!" motivating speach. I guess this is what raising three boys is going to be like. I mean we're not even in those "I was doing a skateboard trick and broke my ankle" years yet! Oh what will come next who knows? I pray that the Lord has all three of my boys in His hands:) The boys had a great time last night! They got to go sledding with their friends Asher and Judah..and also got to meet some new friends that they loved playing with!

2 comments:

  1. oh poor kaiden~~ that looks awful!!
    keep neosporin on it so it wont' get infected. poor boy - wish i were there~~ tell him gramma said "Wow, that was some run!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about, Faith - that looks RAD!!! You should rub some rusty nails & dirt in there to make sure it doesn't go away too fast. So cool, Kaid!

    ReplyDelete