Monday, February 15, 2010

I run for Africa

October 10, 2010 I will be running the Chicago marathon (26.2 miles). I am not doing this for myself. This is not about me. I'm doing this for some children who I think are pretty amazing. I have joined TEAM World Vision and I have a goal to raise $1,000 dollars so children in Africa can have access to CLEAN water, food, health care, and other basic needs met. I know that I can go above and beyond $1,000 dollars. I am asking you to visit my webpage that I have created through world vision. From there you can donate online and your proceeds will go directly to world vision and my fundraising bar on my page will move up furter to my goal. I would ask that if you can't give a large amount that you would just at least give $5.00 dollars. Anything that you give would be such a blessing to these children. God tells us to take care of the poor and the oppressed. Will you take care of His children?





Please visit and donate on my webpage:
http://twv.convio.net/goto/irunforafrica
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment