Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to US!

We celebrated my birthday on March 10...and four days later we celebrated Scott's birthday on March 14! Yes I'm the older one by four days...yoo hoo! I always say God created Scott four days later because He knew I'd need a good husband to get me through life..lol...and that I did get:) So for Scott's birthday we had a healthy cake as the boys are calling it. When I went to the store to pick up some stuff to make a cake EVERYTHING had transfat in it = not healthy. Instead I bought an organic chocolate cake mix..which had locust bean in it (i can only imagine what that is) but I figured we'd rather eat locust bean then all the chemicals and transfats in the not so good for you brand of cakes. And for the frosting I used nutella which is all natural and delicious! So there you go! You can make a healthy cake for only $5.00! Or should I say you CAN have your cake and EAT it too! pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day guys!!! (I know a little late! ha). the cake looks great! and it sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete